Treatex Limited is actively seeking new outlets to extend our UK coverage of retailers and would welcome enquiries from prospective stockists.
Why become a Treatex stockist?
- We do not sell to the public directly and online and our products are not stocked at large chains.
- We provide display racks and point of sale materials that create a strong in-store presence.
- We offer a quick and efficient delivery service on all UK orders, with no minimum order value.
- We have stable and generous margins.
- From our offices in Oxfordshire, England we offer friendly, expert product advice.
- Building a relationship is an individual experience: we devote a team member to you and then establish an understanding of your requirements, making it easier for both companies to grow together.
- We can increase footfall into your outlet. Any end users that phone us to buy our products are pointed in the direction of their nearest stockist. We also list stockists on our website search facility.
If you would like to find out more or would like to apply to become a stockist then please click the button below to contact us.
What our Stockists say
“I have been involved in the joinery business for over 30 years and have used many other wood finishes, but none have come close to the long lasting quality finish of Treatex Hardwax Oil. I finish floors, doors, beams and worktops with Treatex Hardwax Oil and always get fantastic results. Treatex as a company, have a wealth of knowledge of their products that has come in handy over the years. I would recommend Treatex to anyone.” – Mr J Fanthorpe, JF Joinery